Aegon AH11E Heavy Duty 11kg SDS-Max Breaker/Demolition Hammer/Concrete Breaker with 1 Pointed Bit & 1 Carry Case For Chipping/Demolition (1500 Watts, 16.8 J, 900-1800 Bpm, Green)
- SPECIFICATIONS: Power: 1500W; Chuck Size: 24mm; Impact Energy: 16.8 J; Impact rate at rated speed: 900 - 1800 Bpm; Maximum Capacity in Concrete 50 mm; Low-vibration in operation and no-load, Low feed pressure, for fatigue-free working; SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection
- POWERFUL MOTOR: This 1500-Watt demolition hammer motor with a BPM range of 900 - 1800 stands up to any heavy duty projects, like to tear down concrete walls, brick walls, stone constructs, bitumen surfaces and other masonry materials.
- 360° ROTATING AUXILIARY HANDLE & CONVENIENT OPERATION: Place the included 360 Swivel side handle whatever place you operate in. If it's an uncomfortable angle or a place that's hard to reach, the auxiliary handle complements your position and can give you control when demolishing.
- FEATURES: Vario lock positioning which locks chisel into different positions for optimum hammering angles; variable speed dial, SDS max bit system for tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 Demolition Hammer, 1 Carrying Case & 1 Pointed Chipping Bit; Color: Green
- APPLICATIONS: Looking to break, chisel or chip a hard surface? Demolition hammers are the best tools to tear down concrete walls, brick walls, stone constructs, bitumen surfaces and other masonry materials. The tool uses a bit that impacts the surface and causes it to break down into smaller pieces.